THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I managed to score the Pattas retail but my wife missed out, so I used a discount code I had for Stock X to buy her a pair a few days ago, there was a “special box” and “regular box” listing, we went regular cause she wasnt fussed and just wanted the shoes. This morning I woke up to a refund from Stock X and cancelled order and I noticed they have changed the listings to “with bracelet” and “without bracelet”. Ended up getting her a “with bracelet” pair for less than we paid before. Will be interested to see what box it comes in too.

Last edited:
I see what you mean but these feel better IMO
speaking of lightnings how is the material on those? just made an educated guess that all of nike's nubuck goes through the same treatment. I kinda expected Patta to go super premium on the materials, including the mesh, but I aint complaining. better than those terrible power walls we got

speaking of lightnings how is the material on those? just made an educated guess that all of nike's nubuck goes through the same treatment. I kinda expected Patta to go super premium on the materials, including the mesh, but I aint complaining. better than those terrible power walls we got
Lightning’s used a thick cut of secede/nubuck that is decent. Not the best but better than previous 4’s. Patta material just seem more on point. The crinkle in the suede seems more supple. Monarch colored suede isn’t long haired so doesn’t change colors but still is decent.

N7's for today
20211019_082748.jpg

So, does that mean there were more than 915 pairs who’s box were damaged? Just can’t get why those aftermarket place still lists both (and the regular box one costs more?!) tho.
16A8DA0B-2D7F-4E3D-9C72-9C7E4D0E3DE7.jpeg
that’s what I was wondering too and kept trying to google for answers but didn’t find anything. Ha me wondering if the SNKRS release was regular box

I used to really care about the box, but now I couldn’t care less. Yeah, I want it fully intact and there are bonus points if it’s a cool, themed box. But if not it’s whatever—all I care about is what’s inside the box.

That said, people who throw away their boxes are nuts. My brain can’t compute that. :lol:

I care for the simple fact of I keep the shoes in the box and want it intact for stacking purposes. And if the special type release has a specific box I would love to have the actual one that comes with it instead of some random one.

ultimately what’s inside matters most but yeah I’m sure y’all get it

if nike can get the shape right on these, makes me wonder what kind of shenanigans they've been pulling for other gr air max 1 drops

Back
Top Bottom