THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Surprise win from SNKRS came in. I like how it came with the “special” box and bracelet. Patta could have made these items exclusive to the Patta release.

196396A8-1AEF-4165-8A15-88D07861839C.jpeg

Do people prefer monarchs or the blue ones that are coming out soon?

Already have the stussy huaraches and curry dunks so might try and swap these for the blues... hope I wont have to add any cash :emoji_fingers_crossed:

the most annoying part of paying resale is when the seller doesn't budge on their price and act like giving a $20 price cut off of a shoe that's being sold at 200% of it's retail price is a ridiculous proposition then proceed act like an
entitled prick.

*rant over*
Just varies from seller to seller. Most just check StockX/GOAT prices without the shipping and fees, which I guess can be considered a "deal". Slightly worn or used pairs, those sellers for me have always been a bit more flexible with their pricing.

dope shirt.

im still looking for a sade tee, being a fan of her for decades, can't find any shirt, besides the typical supreme one,
and ain't no way paying resale for it. i remember when it released, so many of these resellers/hypebeast snatched them all up,
but yet can't even name at least one of her songs or an album. smh but then again can't hate the game.

Just in case you want to reprint it.....

Back
Top Bottom