THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got lucky with a very short queue and managed to snag my pair. Couldn't believe they didn't even bother with any bot protection.

Somehow only had a one minute wait time. I was shocked that there was no question or hcaptcha with the draw a box around a cat or plane.

Attachments

• DE653CB4-632E-4A77-B000-AC056F74EFA2.jpeg
    DE653CB4-632E-4A77-B000-AC056F74EFA2.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 715
Struck out on monarchs, but was able to get these. I’ll circle back and get the monarchs off GOAT most likely.

Team Manual & wear-your-shoes of course. Eff bots and professional resellers!

monarchs was definitely easier. I went desktop and mobile this time, both entered queue at 7am, and my desktop had a 1 minute wait and my phone had a 6 min wait. Copped on desktop and sold out on phone when I had 1 minute left

My queue for Monarchs was about 15 mins and I was able to check out after. Only took me a minute to check out the Aquas this time around. So I'd say it's easier to cop for me this time, although sizes seem to have run out much quicker

Last edited:
I turned my alarm off and said I rather sleep but ended up toss/turning at 650 and waited it out. Thought it was weird there was no que or anything. Got in sz 11 7-8 min wait. Got to 1 minute and said sold out :lol:

Seems like the Monarchs were reasonably harder.. they just let these fly. At least it was quick.

Passed on attempting these blues.

Just gimme the Monarchs in a size 11 for around $250ish already. |l:lol:

Best offers on Ebay are nasty depending on the seller.. A lot of them only want 10 bucks less. One time I made a few offers and got like within 5-10 bucks and included a message to the seller that said "Why tf even have OBO???" :stoneface:

THIS!

Like...as a seller, set your Best Offer to the threshold you want. That way there's no back and forth etc.

Shake my fist at these sellers!! :lol:

Now that I realize, all the size 12s went to people in this group! Hahaha didn’t realize there was a gang of us 12ers here. Hopefully I can take out the insole and make this 11.5 work. Congrats to everyone who touched. Another crack at it on the 4th for those who missed.

Back
Top Bottom