THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got the dub at 5 am, tried shop pay again and it worked like a charm this time. Already shipped too. The blues are way more wavey. Orange are cool to though.

E1731A87-3C63-456A-9290-3BCCF01D8C71.jpeg

shop pay worked for this release. I just refreshed patta’s home page which linked to the capsule. Saw the wave emoji but under it was a button to press which then led you to the other domain to purchase. Surprised to see no captcha or question but once I got through que shop app info was already there so I just had to submit order. Easier process than the first drop. Glad to be able to get all colorways so far. Glad to see the NT fam eating on these Patta drops:nthat:

These ebayers with offers turned on, i swear some are set within 1 buck. Then you message them telling them youve sent your offers (not for these pattas) and ask if they realise and ask what theyll take as an offer, never get a reply from them.

And other sellers you into a dialogue with get defensive and then wont sell something to you thats wayyyy overpriced.

I like messaging them months later when theyve dropped below my offer and telling them they should’ve listened and taken it.

Struck out today with a 5 min wait time smh. Bots took everything pretty quickly with no protection. But the good news is that means a lot of people selling pairs and the prices aren't coming down from $500+ like they were with monarchs.

Struck out today with a 5 min wait time smh. Bots took everything pretty quickly with no protection. But the good news is that means a lot of people selling pairs and the prices aren't coming down from $500+ like they were with monarchs.

Prices look like they are coming down. My size is only like $260 on stockx. With shipping and fees, closer to $300.

Just copped the blue pair for $275 shipped. I hope they don't go low enough for me to regret it, but I also don't think they will. If I'm wrong I'll be happy to double up.

Naw youre fine. Lowest theyll go probably the same as Monarchs which is what, $245-250? $30 bucks over aint so bad.

Reactions: 907
I havent owned a pair of AM1 in a while. I am assuming they fit the same as AM90?

Ive seen some posts saying the Patta's fit a bit different than other AM1. Would it be okay going .5 up or is TTS still ok?

Back
Top Bottom