THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

was just in process of swapping Londons back to grey laces.. the blues work but think the greys are better..
IMG_1288.JPG

cumma cumma those are great man - another pair I forgot even dropped... when those from 2018/19?

15+ months since i had last logged in. 2020 made me get rid of some kicks unfortunately. Glad to see some familiar names again. 2022 we back baby!
Yo! Having bought a couple of pairs from you I wonder how you are doing each time I open one of those boxes. Glad you’re back, hope all is well in work, health, family, finances, etc.

Last edited:
I personally have the AMM AJ3s as the shoe of the year, followed by the What The P-Rod dunks. But if anyone wants to put the Pattas up there, I won't argue! Just a simple but great twist on a legendary sneaker.

I was catching up on this thread last night and y'all brainwashed me. I instantly reached for my black pair right now to go walk my dog.

That Monarch pair I spoke of a while ago that I picked up.... tried them on at my abode... ended up being to big for me. So if anyone looking for a pair in sz 11.5.... message me. It was a farely used pair... and I also did some cleaning on them. Currently have a pending sale to get my size.

Back
Top Bottom