THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

One of those old pairs I can’t get enough of. (That and I haven’t put them back in the box. So they’re always by the door. Lmao)
5B06A7D7-ED29-4426-91B8-4630545AB59C.jpeg

Nike should drop the womens only sizing. As an 11 who can’t comfortably fit a 10.5, I’d love to see extended sizing on those tour yellows. Good to see any updates, Nike needs to unvault the AM1 and take my money!
That and the fact that it's hypocritical. Obviously all billion dollar corporations are hypocritical, exploitative, and downright evil (that's a whole other discussion). But nike definitely preaches inclusion as a brand, yet so many women wear sizes above 12W. I also can't determine any rhyme or reason as to why certain shoes come in "extended women's sizing" and others don't.

Yes I'm still mad as **** about the purple metallic jordan 1s stopping at 12W when i'd need a 13W

with nike delaying / possibly cancelling the TS collab
all AM1's might lose hype ...or will be harder to obtain
its really a catch22

its really a catch22
I don't think the TSs or their pending release brought any real hype to the AM1.

Honestly most of this thread hated that shoe.

When release date was around the corner there was no large uptick in AM1 hype or attention. I don't think the TSs being delayed will have any impact on the AM1 at all.

I see they’re getting the hype train ready

its really a catch22
Nobody's talkin bout hype anywhere except y'all in here :rofl: why are you creating these mental gymnastics for yourselves lol just let time pass and let releases happen.

I just hope that top left pair isn't denim, and the midsole isn't THAT dumb looking.

Question about the rush maroon pattas. Just got mine from a trade I did and noticed a slight fade effect on the mudguard. I didn’t notice this in pictures but for everyone who has retail pairs is this on yours also?

Thanks man. That pair is so slept on leather is great and the silver outline on the swoosh is dope
No prob, man. I’ve been eyeing the maroon pair, but I wanted the Black from the jump. That’ll probably be my unfortunately fortunate resale move lol

Finally managed to find a pair of the black Pattas that werent a rip off down here in Australia to complete the set. I swapped in the grey laces from my monarchs but cant decide if I like them or black better. Glad to finally get my hands on em though!
Post a pic with the grey laces?

Back
Top Bottom