THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Post a pic with the grey laces?
26AAD2DD-D0C9-4C40-B7DD-978E277C2B0D.jpeg

Only did one and then couldnt decide what I liked better.

Last edited:
Thanks man. And yeah im with you, 95% of the time I will swap out for contrasting laces, but every now and again I find a pair I feel suits the matching laces and this was one. In the end ill probably give in and go with grey haha.

I think I'm good with just the Noise Aquas, but did contemplate yesterday on picking up Monarchs or the Black CW. Prices slowly creeped up on the Noise Aquas, I've seen it close to $320 on GOAT. I paid close to that for my pair, but would be interesting if they go much higher.

I think I'm good with just the Noise Aquas, but did contemplate yesterday on picking up Monarchs or the Black CW. Prices slowly creeped up on the Noise Aquas, I've seen it close to $320 on GOAT. I paid close to that for my pair, but would be interesting if they go much higher.

there was a question in here the other day about the price projections for the pack, and i think the noise aquas will have the higher spike down the road

noise aquas actually look the best imo, but i still prefer the monarchs. its one of those situations where you appreciate something, but its not for you...if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom