THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Take it this going to get worse? Maybe once people get pairs, prices drop?
We’ll probably see a similar trend that we saw last year. Air Max 1s will be somewhat low, but as Air Max Day approaches, prices will go up.

Like the menthol/ dusty cactus 93s were reselling for about retail. Then 2 weeks before air max day, they sky rocketed to $300+. Same with Ultramarine 180s and a handful of others. Granted theyre og colorways but this is Cncpts. If they dont go up right after people get theyre pairs, theyll to up eventually.

Surprised i was able to get a W. Im currently at the gym and used my data

ABC68C0B-4E7D-4522-B0D0-354F9BF9B6EC.jpeg

You have an advantage with that small-sized foot.

Got the W too (sz 12)... less than a minute que. These went quick if ppl got in at the minute mark and still had problems.

When/Will there be a SNKRS drop for these? I got through for my size but I wanted to get the lady a pair but I had to come first, she doesn't care as much :lol:

Was able to double up. Will mix and match the pairs to try to get both the right and left pair to be as close to similar to each other (mainly the denim panels).

These new domain change drops have been amazing to get more than 1 pair :evil::evil::nthat:

Hit 2 online and 1 instore. Going to pick it up soon. The trick to the captcha is just to do it very slow. Worked well for me and fiancee. I had less than a min wait time and she had a minute wait time. Might bless someone in here with a pair depending on which size fits better for me.
Sizes? Lol

Hit 2 online and 1 instore. Going to pick it up soon. The trick to the captcha is just to do it very slow. Worked well for me and fiancee. I had less than a min wait time and she had a minute wait time. Might bless someone in here with a pair depending on which size fits better for me.
Oh man please let us know how they fit. I dont want to go through the hassle of buying my size then finding out later they fit different

Back
Top Bottom