THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Honest to god, the people who I've ever seen who are "full time" resellers look like some pretty low-class individuals. I'm sure some are decent folks, but a lot look like they'd have been low-level street dealers if it was 30 yrs ago. If they're making decent money doing it, I don't know where they're putting it, unless the profits are only used to buy more inventory each drop.

It's because it's a sleazy low-class profession. There's a reason the word "reseller" conjures a negative image.

was able to cop the Heavy on cncpts with a 2 minute queue, after getting sold out on Mellow with a 3 min queue last week. If yall read the email thats cncpts sent, it said they would drop the link on instagram and thats where I got the link first. I was already doing captcha by the time Solelinks tweeted and even then I had to queue up.

Got a 3 min wait…. Literally got cart jacked, hit pay now and it hesitated for a second and tapped again and sold out 😩 all Ls on 3 accounts for SNKRS too

Laced up
BC3E7A01-04DB-4947-B67F-356D8A3B4FC2.jpeg

The wash on the denim on these pairs can really make or break the pair.

I feel like the more washed out pairs look much better than the darker.
I agree! I got a pair of the Heavy's with a really dark blue toe box with barely any bleaching and I'm not a fan. Most likely will flip them. Hoping the Mellow pair I get from Nike will be better.

I agree! I got a pair of the Heavy's with a really dark blue toe box with barely any bleaching and I'm not a fan. Most likely will flip them. Hoping the Mellow pair I get from Nike will be better.
Deon did say every pair is unique. Maybe you can swap for a different pair?

Last edited:
I would prefer dark blue denim wash over the light wash

Light wash reminds me of mom jeans and lack character

4904EB7E-F39E-4C73-B5B9-BA3648D34CBA.jpeg
D645D165-72C7-4CF4-8482-8A342F36305E.jpeg

It does help the stitching pop on the toe but think the lighter denim looks better with the tiger camo. What do you guys think?
holy shytttt - they're completely different. Personally, I would want either a dark pair (subtle diff) or light pair (subtle diff)... I dont know brother, if you're in the NY area - I would swap with District One, if you truly want a pair.

holy shytttt - they're completely different. Personally, I would want either a dark pair (subtle diff) or light pair (subtle diff)... I dont know brother, if you're in the NY area - I would swap with District One, if you truly want a pair.
I'm in Boston. I'll just see if one of my friends want them locally or throw them up on Ebay for close to retail if I decide to move from them.

I'm in Boston. I'll just see if one of my friends want them locally or throw them up on Ebay for close to retail if I decide to move from them.
They’re dope but i can see why you’re a bit torn. If you’re friends don’t want them, make some money or maybe trade for the next drop (if you like them) or something else.

Back
Top Bottom