THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Someone wants to trade their air max 1 royals sz 9.5 for the concepts heavy size 9.5 or 10. If anyone wants to jump in. This was from a facebook shoe group.

Attachments

• 1BAEF68E-5DC3-43FB-892D-7A9CD29AB38C.jpeg
    1BAEF68E-5DC3-43FB-892D-7A9CD29AB38C.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 420
  • Wow
Reactions: 907
Man I really hope that us here in Australia can access someone other then END for these… I dont wanna have to pay The $350+ they are going for on Stock X

I actually might be down there next weekend. If I decide to off them I'll shoot you a PM.
Ok sounds good. Funny bc I’ll actually be in Boston next Saturday in the afternoon or so :lol:
If you don’t want to get rid of em no worries. I was hoping to grab them to trade for a lighter wash pair same size

The more I see the Heavy pair, the better Mellow look..

Mellow have a much better heel bandana, sockliner, and tongue.

Heavy beats Mellow with the area around the top lace holes, and the tiger camo looks better than the all green...But overall I think I am leaning towards Mellow now.

Hoping prices dip a bit when those SNKRS pairs start coming in.

The more I see the Heavy pair, the better Mellow look..

Mellow have a much better heel bandana, sockliner, and tongue.

Heavy beats Mellow with the area around the top lace holes, and the tiger camo looks better than the all green...But overall I think I am leaning towards Mellow now.

Hoping prices dip a bit when those SNKRS pairs start coming in.

yessss, they already dipped a bit, i'm hoping for a nice retail price or lower... we're aaaaaalmost there.

Pulled the trigger on the mellows for 240$ Size 11. I saw from concepts after tax and shipping was 201$ so I said F it. I’ll try getting the heavy’s for the same price in a few weeks hopefully

L
The Mellow pair has dropped significantly in resale going for $210...
1647192845415.gif
Lowest so far has been 220$ on StockX for a size 11 but after fees you paying 265ish. Only way to pay 210$-220$ is if you get them locally but I’m in nor cal and no one got them on the local groups.

Ok sounds good. Funny bc I’ll actually be in Boston next Saturday in the afternoon or so :lol:
If you don’t want to get rid of em no worries. I was hoping to grab them to trade for a lighter wash pair same size
I'll just toss them to you on the highway as we are passing each other on 93! :rofl:
I'm sure we could figure something out. I'll send you a pm later in the week.

Back
Top Bottom