THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Weekend wear

20220313_195312.jpg

Info on pants?

JS”

Lmao i think now is your best bet. I dont see these going to retail. Weather you love them or hate them they will be a 400$+ shoe in a few months… if the heavys drop on snkrs they may drop more than they are but otherwise this would probably be the low point on them as well.
& since you've said this, they've dropped even more... it's basically at retail now, it was $200 after tax & shipping g...they goin' for $210 now on stockx ... it's time.

Last edited:
Almost time to buy resell. Just waiting a little bit longer. What spot would you guys recommend buying resell from, aside form StockX.

Last edited:
Where are you seeing this? Lowest price I'm seeing is $250 for a size 6

we were referring to the mellow pair when i initially made the statement, which i stand by.... we dippin' ...it'll be awhile before the heavy pair drops like that, but i see them being lower due to more stores getting them than just concepts & nike. btw, nike hasn't even dropped the heavy pair & they are already at around $280... so give it some time.

we were referring to the mellow pair when i initially made the statement, which i stand by.... we dippin' ...it'll be awhile before the heavy pair drops like that, but i see them being lower due to more stores getting them than just concepts & nike. btw, nike hasn't even dropped the heavy pair & they are already at around $280... so give it some time.

Mellows aren't going for retail on stockX (now or earlier when you mentioned it)... dipping maybe, but you said they were basically retail at $210

Please show me where you see that so I can cop asap

Reactions: 907
Mellows aren't going for retail on stockX (now or earlier when you mentioned it)... dipping maybe, but you said they were basically retail at $210

Please show me where you see that so I can cop asap

i'm a size 10 g, you prolly got big floppy disgusting foot.. or a small dainty ones like mans hand off scary movie.. go look up the last sale, i'm not doing the work for you. it was $210, then $211, then back up a little to $214...

Last edited:
i'm a size 10 g, you prolly got big floppy disgusting foot.. or a small dainty ones like mans hand off scary movie.. go look up the last sale, i'm not doing the work for you. it was $210, then $211, then back up a little to $214...

Ummm ok...At the time I checked a size 10 sold for 260ish but you got it

Now if my big floppy disgusting size 11.5 can drop to $215 I'll be happy

what i will never undestand is this tho, the last few pairs sold for $215, then a pair sold for $195... how... just like i see this in reverse all the time also, a shoe selling for $250... suddenly someone pays $400 for it. i can get the lower price, that's someone basically accepting a lower price, but why when there are higher bids out there for the same shoe, size & all?

what i will never undestand is this tho, the last few pairs sold for $215, then a pair sold for $195... how... just like i see this in reverse all the time also, a shoe selling for $250... suddenly someone pays $400 for it. i can get the lower price, that's someone basically accepting a lower price, but why when there are higher bids out there for the same shoe, size & all?
Different markets.

Back
Top Bottom