THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pattas really top tier. Fit on both of these are perfect.
FD9F425B-EDFC-44D5-AD12-39696F9F5FAC.jpeg
Placement of that flowery thingy on the bandana is too ill!

I usually go 45", as I leave the last lacehole unlaced. However, it depends on how loose/tight you tie your laces. The best thing to do is to measure your current AM1s' lace length.
Thanks! I tend to keep mine a bit loose so i decided to go with a 54. Also ended up getting 63 for my Jordan 1s

atmos AM1 will always be my air max grail/favorite. I had the original 07 pair back when it released and dogged them until I got a hole in them. Then the 2017 retro comes around and I remember voting everyday for the elephants to come back and struck out completely on release day. Paid resale for the regular pair, then I saw the pair with the special box from atmos and decided to sell my pair to try and hunt for those. Then the pack with the jordan 3 fell on my lap for a good deal and I was able to split the pack and have someone else take the 3's which made my AM1 basically retail. After that, I kept those and I was never able to find the special box pair. So here I am with the jordan atmos 1, but still wish I kept a regular pair. It was a no brainer to get the dunk SB’s.

C552ED4C-ABB6-467E-98F8-945505ADE1F6.jpeg
Fuego! Also, thank you for not wearing one of each on each foot.

Got a pair of Lumieres, not for me. They would have been fire without the holographic material.
20220328_123212.jpg

20220328_123024.jpg

Not a fan of the iridescent finishing. Granted it's the back story that forms the basis for it's inspiration but..not feeling it. I can see why it's mostly W's sizes in a lot of the EU drops.

Not a fan of the iridescent finishing. Granted it's the back story that forms the basis for it's inspiration but..not feeling it. I can see why it's mostly W's sizes in a lot of the EU drops.
Just got them from Nike in my size, don’t like the iridescent either.

Question for the 2017 anniversary red pair. Is there a huge difference in overall shape, from the March release compared to the September release?

Back
Top Bottom