THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Copped the maroons, monarchs were gone quick in my size. The EA notification said something about poll participation, so perhaps it was based off of AM day interaction? Hell if I know, I wasn't about to stop to read the message in it's entirety tho lol

Last edited:
0/3 dark wash sweepstakes 😔
20220329_120625.jpg
20220329_120814.jpg

Got EA and grabbed the Maroons since I already have Monarch’s. I’ll take my Air Max Day consolation prize in peace :lol:
i was about to cop em too out of fomo lol—nike know what they doin; havent had ea since those virgil dunks. glad you were able to secure something you wanted though man

damn i would have doubled on bacon but ive purchased thru snkrs on rd so no access.

the ea notification said something about participating in am day poll. i was pretty active leading up to am day and on am day with the streams, fyi

One thing I like about the Concepts is that Nike really made an attempt to make sure most pairs have a similar tone of denim. I have yet to see a pair where the right foot is really light denim and the left pair is really dark denim. You can tell that some effort was really put in the whole release in terms of quality as well

If no other release is announced for Far Outs I'm wondering where they land price wise.

Seems like Saturday was best day to buy on secondary market.

Still applies. Definitely not paying $300 plus for Far Outs. I can do a little over retail for the other 2.
Ironically I paid roughly the same markup for reach of my pairs after taxes and shipping are factored in for the seller side. I roughly paid 80 above what I would've paid had I obtained them directly from concepts.

I don't like knowing I have 240 or so extra this month but I do like knowing that the most of those resellers only made 10 bucks between each release.

No one has Far Outs in hand yet from online orders? So all sales/shipments are from instore purchase (pink special box?)

ALSO --
SX/GOAT isn't breaking up the listings for pink special box (in store) versus black special box (online) ???

Back
Top Bottom