THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got these in. Nice, but lacking the extra refinement and/or details. No alt laces, either.
82FC8F37-3C64-4976-ADF2-F9E62106B6DF.jpeg
The laces are details, same as the insoles and heel logo..

Grabbed the Clot KOD in the correct size for Air Max Day! Went With my normal air max size last year and had too much empty space in the front. My son is clearly a fan 😂😂
760D817A-C80D-41EE-B885-F2886B06236D.jpeg

Kids love that pair…Ended up getting some for my daughter and she wore them all the way through last fall…Didn’t want anything to do with any other shoes until I literally had to hide them from her to get her into a new pair :lol:…Totally destroyed them…

Kids love that pair…Ended up getting some for my daughter and she wore them all the way through last fall…Didn’t want anything to do with any other shoes until I literally had to hide them from her to get her into a new pair :lol:…Totally destroyed them…
That’s pretty awesome! Your daughter has great taste. It’s always interesting to see the pairs they gravitate towards

I love seeing people on this board pass down the hobby to their kids. I'm a big fan of all the NT kids out there.

I hope my shorty likes his Clots whenever he can fit them. I bought them a couple sizes up from his current size and he still has a year or two before he can fit em. His mom has the clot sacais and I still have DS KODs. You already know I'm ready for those hood *** matchy matchy family pics.

Man, back then I remember seeing a few AM1s Pinnacle colorways for sale on the END website for like $99 dollars. It always makes me jealous seeing them, I put a bid out on GOAT for the Sail colorway but no bites

Wow Nike this is such a cool sneaker. It’s pretty bad I just enter these Nike SNKRS expecting to Lose shocked to catch a W but these are impressive the materials and the glow in the dark. Nice

These glow in the dark? I didn’t know that.

Back
Top Bottom