THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Na they are pretty nice. Reminds me of the spring pack in 2018. Watermelons, Mica Green, etc. That thicker nappy suede.

20220325_152628.jpg
20220325_152638.jpg
need some solid color laces to swap out but these better than any of the weirdo cncpts joints.

After a whole month of waiting for my order to ship I get this from Concepts…
I got the same cancellation email after I finally sent an email last week. No biggie if it was my size but I had told my significant other that I had gotten a nice pair of air maxes for her and she was excited for them.
I had no luck when asking for access to their next collab either (you can see my request at the bottom of the message)
Screenshot_20220424-220431.png

I got the same cancellation email after I finally sent an email last week. No biggie if it was my size but I had told my significant other that I had gotten a nice pair of air maxes for her and she was excited for them.
I had no luck when asking for access to their next collab either (you can see my request at the bottom of the message)
Screenshot_20220424-220431.png

This is some poor cs. I had an item cancelled from Kith and they gave me a 50 dollar discount code. They should of offered something at least, other than a sorry a month later.

Back
Top Bottom