THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Im such an idiot. I just realized i made a colorway of a shoe that i already have. The Undftd Air Force 1s. Theyre not the exact same but damn near close. Damnit, might have to cancel

82A1D673-4428-4190-94EA-C5B18F2B9E67.jpeg

FD11C095-7CF6-47F0-AC83-3B7BA7D29908.jpeg

If they lift the one design limit, I think I’ll pass on the Notmos Elephants since there isn’t a Grey outsole.

If you already ordered a design, is there a way to just play with the options?

Just made these as a Mother’s Day gift. My lady’s been wanting a pair of safaris in either an AF1 or Air Max for a while.

Glad these dropped before the dunks, because she was feeling those and I wasn’t. I’m just hoping I used the right options.

I did my best to Google each color and material before pulling the trigger. We’ll see. 🤷🏽‍♂️

ED0C94C3-DEFE-46A3-8105-EE0D700E8694.jpeg

Just made these as a Mother’s Day gift. My lady’s been wanting a pair of safaris in either an AF1 or Air Max for a while.

Glad these dropped before the dunks, because she was feeling those and I wasn’t. I’m just hoping I used the right options.

I did my best to Google each color and material before pulling the trigger. We’ll see. 🤷🏽‍♂️

ED0C94C3-DEFE-46A3-8105-EE0D700E8694.jpeg
These not shipping to June most likely homie.

Screenshot_20220428-130801_Nike.jpg
Started to do an UnAtmos as well...went with a flip on the OG instead.
too bad the mudguard is leather

waffled around a bit and almost ordered but then went w/ Atmos safari 🤷‍♂️

light smoke/smoke safari
fuzzy sandgold toe box
fuzzy curry quarter/heel
leather sandgold swoosh
black tongue/lining and laces
curry extra laces
sand drift midsole
sand drift outsole
teal eyelets
jedi airbag
black logo on the back

too bad they didn't have jedi available for more parts

tried student discount and it didn't work

I assume medical discount wouldn't work either...last time I tried to get one they said they needed to verify and when I send my wife's dental hygiene license I get no response...they do this to me every once and awhile

I did go through rakuten link for 10% cash back at least

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom