THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Go into the nike app and scroll down to "recently viewed".... you'll be able to see what you made and create other pairs too (but you can't check out of course)

I logged out to see if my other accounts got hit too, so I didn’t see any designs when I logged back into my main account that received access :/

Got to play with the options more

NotOG
8747BBDF-E441-4237-9885-CEDF99AD6CCF.png

NotOG+ (Mesh Toe)
132A441E-258E-43DE-A428-929AC32532F8.png

NotOG+ (Grey Mesh)

A4A8801A-539A-4E8F-BD78-DA54F52B3D00.png

Geoffrey (Toys R Us Giraffe)
8CA8E082-0275-4618-A356-B8DCABF26B50.png

AltOG
DC93A5AF-1D5F-4120-BCFC-47014F01F35C.png

Last edited:
Nike with the manufacturered scarcity, should have known. Why tell people its gonna be available until the 29th and pull em in a few hours? If you only had a certain amount of supply, why send out more access than shoes you can sell? But thats clearly not the case as womens pairs are still available as we speak. How do made to order shoes sell out smh? This is all mind games by nike to get more people to pull the trigger when they drop again. Rubs me the wrong way. I had 5 pair at least that I was gonna make, think im boycotting this nonsense and just cop a few dope pairs on Stockx or ebay. I really despise nike if you couldnt tell :rofl:

I would LOVE to order at least three or four more designs! Two being renditions of the classic and popular Atmos Elephants and OG Safari cws. I’d sell off my 2016 Safari retros (Dark Ages shape) too! lol

But I’m glad to have gotten two orders. I just hope that I didn’t fumble by selecting wrong material/color for the options. It’s a wait and see…

Clearer Images of my designs…
“Valley of the Sun”
5873454C-CF61-42F5-BD57-D74375715D94.png

“Safari Toe”
836ADA74-3045-41F0-B2D5-0E97ADAA2E1D.png

Last edited:
I think this tweet to the link can help out for those who want to play around.

illustrayt illustrayt - I looked at all my saved designs after reinstalling the app and after doing an all-suede version, I switched them to leather except for the toebox/base material on the right shoe. Every design I have up to the order all had the right shoe with suede. :frown:

For those that went with atmos elephants, suede or leather for quater?

I did leather to try and replicate the OG as much as possible, but realize now I probably should've done mesh cause that toebox creasing is gonna be ugly. out of the 3, that white hairy suede is one I personally wouldn't go with on these for looks and how dirty it could get and be impossible to clean

edit: just realized you said quarter and not toebox, my bad. i went with leather on the quarter

Last edited:
Go into the nike app and scroll down to "recently viewed".... you'll be able to see what you made and create other pairs too (but you can't check out of course)
Thanks for pointing this out. Here are a couple other designs I just mocked up for the hell of it...
Screenshot_20220428-225108_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20220428-225212_Nike.jpg

And here's a better pic of the design that I did order with the fuzzy laces:

Screenshot_20220428-231127_Nike.jpg

Last edited:
For those that went with atmos elephants, suede or leather for quater?

I didn’t order them, but if they get a restock, I’ll definitely be opting for Suede like the OGs.

Other than the Swooshes, I’m avoiding leather for any other part, ESP the toe! I had the OGs, but I hated the leather toe because of all the creases!

Played around some more and created this. I don't have a name for it. Sorry for the sad story, but my dog recently passed away at nearly 18.5 years old. This colorway really should be two shoes but I thought I'd play around with it altogether.

Not from the way the shoes are viewed but the actual left and right shoes: the left shoe is the colors of my dog and the right shoe is my minimal outfit that I often wore when walking him (black hoodie, navy blue pants). The blue lace on the left shoe is the color of the collar he had his entire life and his blue harness most of his life. The lace on the right is just my favorite blue hat haha. He didn't wear the blue collar for a few years since the collar had a bell and it kept waking up all of us at 6AM, haha. He was really comfortable without it since.

I made his colors on the left and my colors on the right, because he was always on the left and I was always on the right whenever I walked him.

Screenshot_20220428-195134~2.png

Screenshot_20220428-195152~2.png

Screenshot_20220428-195210~2.png

PXL_20211112_184158594.jpg

Last edited:
Played around some more and created this. I don't have a name for it. Sorry for the sad story, but my dog recently passed away at nearly 18.5 years old. This colorway really should be two shoes but I thought I'd play around with it altogether.

Not from the way the shoes are viewed but the actual left and right shoes: the left shoe is the colors of my dog and the right shoe is my minimal outfit that I often wore when walking him (black hoodie, navy blue pants). The blue lace on the left shoe is the color of the collar he had his entire life and his blue harness most of his life. The lace on the right is just my favorite blue hat haha. He didn't wear the blue collar for a few years since the collar had a bell and it kept waking up all of us at 6AM, haha. He was really comfortable without it since.

I made his colors on the left and my colors on the right, because he was always on the left and I was always on the right.

Sorry for your loss, man. Such a great inspiration for a design, and you really knocked it out of the park.

I made his colors on the left and my colors on the right, because he was always on the left and I was always on the right.

😭😭😭

Pair of the thread right there, my man. I really hope you get to make them. He looks like he was a very good boy :nthat:

I think this tweet to the link can help out for those who want to play around.

illustrayt illustrayt - I looked at all my saved designs after reinstalling the app and after doing an all-suede version, I switched them to leather except for the toebox/base material on the right shoe. Every design I have up to the order all had the right shoe with suede. :frown:

Good looking out, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom