THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20220428-194457_Nike.jpg

Thanks to that twitter link earlier, now I at least have an idea of what I want to make if/when they come back.

Maybe Nike will **** up, like they did the af1s and we all get a free pair 🙏😂
Still unsure what the reason was but I think I got two free pairs
I can't remember - did this beaded-swoosh NBY come out before?

custom-nike-air-max-1-by-you.png

I can access the page but get an error message saying it's not available.
Never saw these

Though few option choices, they’re at least good options sans the beaded swoosh and missed opportunity on coloring the air bag

50ED5404-0CCA-49B3-A036-649D533F09C1.png

My last pair of Nike Bespokes I did before they cancelled the program here in London. All canvas except the lining and insole.

20190122_135705.jpg

These are nice! I call 21 Mercer every month for an update on the Bespoke program. It's still in a holding pattern, but it doesn't look good IMO. I wanted to make a pair this past Dec to have in hand for my 40th birthday in a couple weeks. Hopefully they start it back up.

I keep checking back to see if they restocked, but of course, they haven't. I just don't understand why put an April 29 cut off date, if it expired a few hrs after notifcations went out on the 28th. If it was a sell out, why not just say, "until supply last," instead of an actual date. I'm more so mad because I haven't received early access in over 5 years, and the first time I do and wanted something, I couldn't even add to cart to check out just to get hit with the now expired tag. SMH

7BAA9FEA-7D4F-4A2F-80C0-EF86C6BA371D.jpeg

This was the weirdest drop. I got lucky enough to make a pair of Atmos inspired and then when I went back to try to make another it was gone and no access.

I know I shouldn’t be greedy but I really wanted to make something more original to go with the atmos since the options were so good this time around.

This is what I would of done except maybe switch lace loops and air bags to black. 😢

If they didn’t rush us, we could think and triple check our options. At least we got to actually pick our options before the item sold out like the Dunks (US).

Being I haven't been able to figure out how to find them in the recent history as mentioned earlier. This is from the order history... I just screenshot it. Red for the top eyelet... the coral color for the bubble and the extra laces. Photo blue bottom. Marina on the upper
Screenshot_20220428-154304_Nike.jpg

7BAA9FEA-7D4F-4A2F-80C0-EF86C6BA371D.jpeg

This was the weirdest drop. I got lucky enough to make a pair of Atmos inspired and then when I went back to try to make another it was gone and no access.

I know I shouldn’t be greedy but I really wanted to make something more original to go with the atmos since the options were so good this time around.
Made the same joints but I forgot that the eyelets are actually black… smh… I went with teal 😂

Back
Top Bottom