THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm an 11. It was prepping shipment for 2 weeks in which they actually were working on it. And got the shipped email yesterday with tracking number

PXL_20220515_191943276.jpg

Size 13 came in Friday, seems to be luck of the draw at this point of when they finish and ship.

As for the pair, they don't look like the Saved by the Bell homage I was going for but I still love them. The fuzzy swoosh & laces+doll panels+darker than sail midsole makes the shoe look like I found them in a toy box from the early 90s.

My only real complaint is that the laces are crazy long, like they're made for midtops... but I'll manage 😂

PXL_20220515_191943276.jpg

Size 13 came in Friday, seems to be luck of the draw at this point of when they finish and ship.

As for the pair, they don't look like the Saved by the Bell homage I was going for but I still love them. The fuzzy swoosh & laces+doll panels+darker than sail midsole makes the shoe look like I found them in a toy box from the early 90s.

My only real complaint is that the laces are crazy long, like they're made for midtops... but I'll manage 😂

You def nailed that 90s look with that color combo :nthat:
All you need is the windbreaker outfit to complete the 90s look :nthat:

m_6212705e88cce308e68d212f.jpg

I think from what I've been reading... it's by size. Unless folks with any larger sizes got theirs already

Back
Top Bottom