THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Second Kasina

159E02AF-64D1-445B-88E1-CBB7696C381B.jpeg

0D440CC2-F3A1-4ED2-8CB7-3114EA6D61C5.png

B60E308F-AB17-4D84-8756-312F06DEDA59.jpeg

Wasn’t sure about them but they appeared for early access during a snkrs live show on Monday here in the UK.

After getting in hand and switching out the laces I can see these working very well for me. I missed out on the Treelines (I know they ain’t much over retail on the after market) but I might actually prefer these to them

549DBA42-EA26-4059-AC67-A1DFAFA3296E.jpeg

Wasn’t sure about them but they appeared for early access during a snkrs live show on Monday here in the UK.

After getting in hand and switching out the laces I can see these working very well for me. I missed out on the Treelines (I know they ain’t much over retail on the after market) but I might actually prefer these to them

Something About These Too… :pimp:

Them Kasina’s Are Otherworldly :wow:

Looks like great summer kicks.

Perfect shoe for summer! A lot better than the treelines in my opinion. Looking forward to getting a pair during the wider release.

It was a 1 of 3 made for Edson, his wife, and daughter, with his son's name on the back. His son passed away recently so Nike made them pairs.

BUT don't be surprised if you see them (without his sons name on the back) and the brown leather pair (I think I posted it a while back?) at some point this year. :nerd:
Here's the brown leather pair. Crazy to see it coming out now, sample was done 2 years ago.

I know it was mentioned before, but I can't find it now.

Anyone have a link for cream laces to match the quarter panel on the tree lines?

What laces are those?

Back
Top Bottom