THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No pending here.
Much appreciated. Copped here - SNKRS still says pending. lol

I just wanna say **** everyone who said "am1 is the next dunk" and "they're about to travis scott the am1." You were wrong and I want you to accept that. Madder roots and treelines are the first GRs we've seen in a little bit and both are clean and easily coppable to those who wanted (and if you still didn't get em, you can cop for pretty much retail aftermarket).

Some sizes here as well.

I just wanna say **** everyone who said "am1 is the next dunk" and "they're about to travis scott the am1." You were wrong and I want you to accept that. Madder roots and treelines are the first GRs we've seen in a little bit and both are clean and easily coppable to those who wanted (and if you still didn't get em, you can cop for pretty much retail aftermarket).
:lol: I definitely voiced that theory but not sure anyone deserves a “**** you”. It fit the pattern of Nike’s games especially seeing the AM1 get vaulted and then collabs only reappearing for a period of time. I was wrong, oh well.

My SNKRS order still pending :smh: . I just went ahead & copped from one of the many links provided above. God I hope I don't end up with 2 pair. The last time SNKRS took this long I ended up with a pair of playoff 12s from them & kith because I was worried I was gonna strike out.

My SNKRS order still pending :smh: . I just went ahead & copped from one of the many links provided above. God I hope I don't end up with 2 pair. The last time SNKRS took this long I ended up with a pair of playoff 12s from them & kith because I was worried I was gonna strike out.
You can cancel a nike/snkrs order within 30 minutes of confirmation

Some sizes here as well.

Good Looks! Struck Out On SNKRS And Was Planning To Go Wait In Line At BAIT But This Actually Came Out Cheaper Than Both :nthat:

No pending here.
Thank you! Still pending on snkrs, so went ahead and purchased here.

Added to cart at 7:15 PST was pending for 30 mins. Just got a notification from Nike that the order is confirmed and another notification that my NBY is preparing for shipment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom