THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My impulsive *** panic-purchased these (thanks to the SNKRS desktop being glitchy) and I already regret it, 'cause like someone said... I want it but then I also don't want it.

IMG_20210712_083827.jpg

Breh, i'm looking at the UNKWN link and $175 dollars... I just paid $475 dollars for three months of life insurance that i totally forgot aboot (auto account deduct).

Now i'm looking at the light real funny.

Don't think i can do it because I'd rather use the money for Heavy's/go on a date this weeknd.

Otherwise, these would have been super duper impulse cop.

tumblr_mjiaxm7Cnu1r04g55o1_500.gif

Breh, i'm looking at the UNKWN link and $175 dollars... I just paid $475 dollars for three months of life insurance that i totally forgot aboot (auto account deduct).

Now i'm looking at the light real funny.

Don't think i can do it because I'd rather use the money for Heavy's/go on a date this weeknd.

Otherwise, these would have been super duper impulse cop.

tumblr_mjiaxm7Cnu1r04g55o1_500.gif
“Breh”…

👀

Nike By You finally landed.

I was going to go the "broke man's Atmos" route, but backed out and went with a black and white (easier for everyday wear)

But I do wish I went with a leather swoosh instead of the "fuzzy" option.

It's not as fuzzy as I thought they were going to be, it's almost like velcro.

IMG-8986.jpg

IMG-8987.jpg

IMG-8988.jpg

Wish has some bigger sizes of the madder in stock

Wish has some bigger sizes of the madder in stock
Good looks!

So I forgot to ask you guys. I got the Treelines when I was in Canada and I noticed that the midsole actually has a bit of give... It's not as stiff as I last remembered (pause). Is it just me though? Or is anyone feeling the same thing, too?

Back
Top Bottom