THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was able to get my personal account to work finally. Since I ordered a crazy mixmatch safari pair already. I think my second pair will be no safari and I might go with this.

1653331154765.png

So it’s only working for folks that got pushed the notification? I wasn’t pushed but tried during the direct link and I get errors in my adding to inbox smdh

Got mine in and I think they're going to be a return. I did intentionally change the airbag color from this render screenshot, but besides that, I'm disappointed in the outsole/midsole color and fuzzy swoosh color vs the render. I think I'll return but I would reorder. Also @Sim23 I appreciate the veneer comparison. Veneers are my least fav of the ugly ducklings but I got the retros last year and wound up selling. Thought of those again when treelines came out and I like the treelines a lot more. @TexasDillo EG was my inspiration

1652219461159.png

1652219478373.png

1652219498602.png

1652219534522.png

1652219571224.png
These are dope, what size?

Saw the notification and had to scramble to make a random pair. Wish I had more time but oh well.

If they aren’t as expected I’ll return them.
Same, I couldn't decide so I checked out with a blacked out teal atmos with alternating black materials. If they release the options again, I'll just make another CW and keep the one I like more. I wish they would leave it up for us to play with the options so we can just check out like the Forces.

Back
Top Bottom