THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So no one hit a pair on this entire site. Smh, he should just do a fcfs like the of mocha highs. Actually hit my pair that way.

yup, try using the web browser
Screenshot_20220523-195559_Chrome.jpg
Link?

I get this when I click my order email

THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE​

Attachments

• 07C9E729-8692-4F97-80CF-3D63B7A034AA.jpeg
    07C9E729-8692-4F97-80CF-3D63B7A034AA.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 4C1F0F6E-9AFA-4BAD-8CC6-6ED59AABB6DC.jpeg
    4C1F0F6E-9AFA-4BAD-8CC6-6ED59AABB6DC.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 21
Too bad the builder isn’t working now…

Did these for fun: I absolutely loved the OGs, but can’t do AF1s anymore…

UNDFTD
F6404D0C-3DAD-4828-93D9-81A01F7C7FC1.png

I opted for all Fuzzy laces for my three designs because the “Traditional” ones aren’t even traditional. They’re more like ribbons. I’ll be swapping them out for some true traditional laces when they get delivered.

If there’s a fourth wave, I want to order at least one design with a Leather Quarter.

I opted for all Fuzzy laces for my three designs because the “Traditional” ones aren’t even traditional. They’re more like ribbons. I’ll be swapping them out for some true traditional laces when they get delivered.

Good To Know! Second Guessing The Purp Fuzzy’z In Route And Thinking I’ll Need A Darker Purp Lace Eventually If I Don’t Like Fuzzy’s In Hand

I used Marina. Here is a pic with a Dodgers jersey to get a idea of how it looks.
Man, do you have any idea how long I spent today f'ing with various blue options to try to get a Dodgers CW I'd like? Every time I used Marina I was like "nope, way too green." Ended up saying "**** it" and just went with an Atmos Elephant.

For $180 the VERY LEAST they could do is give us an accurate gatdam representation of what these colors are :smh:

The top pair I ordered this morning on my phone while at work, the second pair is from the second wave from a few weeks ago. I was able to get the 10% Rakuten cashback by logging into my account, clicking the "help" tab then clicking on the "Missing my cash" section. Typed in Nike in the "search by store" box then entered the order date and then copied and pasted the email order from Nike which has the order number, subtotal, etc. $18 added immediately to my account.

AM1NBY.png

NBYAM1.png

Last edited:
Man, do you have any idea how long I spent today f'ing with various blue options to try to get a Dodgers CW I'd like? Every time I used Marina I was like "nope, way too green." Ended up saying "**** it" and just went with an Atmos Elephant.

For $180 the VERY LEAST they could do is give us an accurate gatdam representation of what these colors are :smh:
I rolled the dice. I was saying the same thing, but kept looking at other Nike shoes that used “marina” and said no way it’s that teal. Glad I pulled the trigger. Obviously not Dodger blue, but it works.

Back
Top Bottom