THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This is my first pair and was lucky to get access again today.
A2EA88B9-2F36-494D-89C2-94F8AAA5D071.jpeg

57DD6E29-E143-46EC-B62F-16FAAAEA38B1.jpeg

If I get a 6th access I'll do this except with white leather instead of mesh

I had access and still couldn't cop... customer service had to escalate the issue to the "tech" guys cause the error message was saying I didnt have access even though they looked at my account and seen that I did have access

They'll get back to me in a hour they said 🙄... total $h!tshow

Ordered 3 pairs today and still feel like I didn’t order ones I wanted lmao smh. If it comes back I could see myself ordering a couple more.

Although I don’t know how many safaris I would want

Wish I could play around with options right now to try and make NoN safari pairs since the other materials seem to be A1

This one is so clean. Saw a lot of people go with this color way with slight tweaks. Also loved the mars yard inspired pair someone else did.

Attachments

• 393B72D3-C601-492C-B78A-660A425A7452.png
    393B72D3-C601-492C-B78A-660A425A7452.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 530
Made a pair of NBY’s at home today, stepped in dog ****, they’re inspired by Nikes NBY program.

No access over here of course…

I'm not a fan. They get dirty and turn yellow pretty quick. Look great ds though. Hope they've updated it.
Yea I put it on my pair but then changed it to black with that thought so was in between both... and decided to leave it to the translucent. Hopefully the worn sole over time goes with my predominantly grey pair

Back
Top Bottom