THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

nice.
I honestly didn’t even click unignore to see what this was about. I also don’t even remember why I ignored dude in the first place. I’m extremely quick to click that ignore button, almost to a fault. I don’t suffer fools. I’d put my ignored members collection against anyone on here. 😂

Sorry to derail the thread with my nonsense. Feel
Free to ignore me.
I accept that.

Concepts pair arrived
8FC98BC7-C0D1-43C3-A10D-15904EE5EE93.jpeg
6309D564-4B31-42C8-ACE4-6E2EC3250C6D.jpeg

I honestly didn’t even click unignore to see what this was about. I also don’t even remember why I ignored dude in the first place. I’m extremely quick to click that ignore button, almost to a fault. I don’t suffer fools. I’d put my ignored members collection against anyone on here. 😂

Sorry to derail the thread with my nonsense. Feel
Free to ignore me.

I just had to use it for the first time :smh:

Dudes name was something beast if I remember correctly. Can’t even type a coherent sentence without looking like a fool, I can’t deal with that stuff :lol:

Wasn’t there a third pair “exclusive” to the Travis sight? Or am I tripping, I could’ve sworn I read that on release day

Wasn’t there a third pair “exclusive” to the Travis sight? Or am I tripping, I could’ve sworn I read that on release day
Wheats were technically the 3rd pair exclusive to TS website.

There were rumors this pair was supposed to release too but looks like it was just rumors or they got canned.
5F207538-2978-4953-A91D-8F281F587B98.jpeg

The one and only shoe I could have possibly went half sized down on was my Sean Wotherspoons.

If I went half size down on regular releases I’d have no toes lol.

Yea half size up on am1 always makes me laugh. I don't get it, I half size down lol
Jeez, I wouldn't be able to fit my forefoot into an AM1 that's half-down from my usual Nike size (10). I have to do 10.5 in AM1s. The only AM1s I've been able to go 10 in are Flyknits and un-tied Crepes that I couldn't get in a 10.5.

I have ugly-wide feet, btw.

Back
Top Bottom