THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike is restocking the blueprints tomorrow, yes?

...do we even have a chance against the bots?

terminator.gif

This sucks. Looks like I just wait for pairs to come in and hope that resell tanks. I'm going to need both pairs. I don't understand why people buy the shoe to resell, to lose or make like $10 profit. It don't make any sense.

Sz 13 literally impossible. Not sure why they don't make more pairs, the demand is clearly there. When I look at my SNKRS inbox all I see are the words "Not Selected" :frown:

Any AM1s colorways with a white outsole, black bottom similar to the Atmos AM1s? Even better if I could get a link to a cheap pair, sz 9.5. Want to do a sole swap as part of a restoration project for my OG Atmos AM1s.
A67386F2-FB8A-4CAC-8D27-8496D28B7179.jpeg

Favorite shoes for a while that eventually became beaters and the soles are starting to separate and crumble. Uppers are still in solid condition, just need some cleaning and touch ups.

Any AM1s colorways with a white outsole, black bottom similar to the Atmos AM1s? Even better if I could get a link to a cheap pair, sz 9.5. Want to do a sole swap as part of a restoration project for my OG Atmos AM1s.

Favorite shoes for a while that eventually became beaters and the soles are starting to separate and crumble. Uppers are still in solid condition, just need some cleaning and touch ups.

illustrayt illustrayt

I don’t know which exact colorways have exactly what you want. However, I’d go on ebay and filter out your size in both mens and womens and just scroll through. Just look at the midsole and outsole and disregard the uppers.

I also message the seller and try to considerately “lowball” an offer. From there you negotiate.

Speaking of donor soles, I’m eyeing AM1 donor soles at about $150+ shipped. I just scooped up a donor VaporFly Next% 2 sole for $120. You’ve got the VFN2 with ZOOMX and a carbon fiber plate, then you’ve the AM1 with an air unit in the heel. The difference with costs is significant considering the tech involved with each respective sneaker!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom