THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'd say the key is when someone does ask for help on sizing that the person asking for help also includes a reference point to how a common shoe fits and also describes their particular foot. I.E., Anniversaries fit me perfect in a size 9, but I do also have slightly narrower feet than the norm. What annoys me personally, is people that come and say, "how do these fit." I think that's super hard to answer since it will vary from foot to foot! Also, at what point does this thread go back to #ShippingTalk ? I'm guessing by sometime tomorrow or later today?
And that's why I proposed us using the Pattas as far as reference. They are a recent model where I feel quite a few folks got at least 1 of them. That should solve it all..... I hope 🤷🏾‍♂️

That may be true, but we're talking a matter of centimeters here. And arguing about it for 5 pages.

Listen guys, AM1s are a relatively long and narrow shoe, always have been, always will be. Depending on how your feet are setup you may feel you either gonna need em wider, in which case you're gonna have extra length. Or you're gonna need more length and deal with more width.

Like, this is really not complicated. Definitely doesn't warrant all this back and forth and clutter in this thread. No one is gonna be able to tell whats gonna be right for any given person. **** is absurd at this point. We need an AM1 sizing thread apparently cause half the people in here dont know what size they wear and want to try a different one out every release.
Cm's make a big difference lol. I can wear an 11 in annys with no issue. I went 11 in the TS and my heel slips every step. Every foot is different. If you can wear the same size in every shoe, consider yourself lucky, but don't judge people that can't. If you're a dead on 11, one shoe may be a tick tight or a tick big. If you're a 10.75, now that big one is really big. So yea, it matters.

They don't all fit TTS. There are exceptions. Idk why you can't admit that. Comparing an anny, curry pack, and spring 2018 pack is laughable. They aren't close. Annys are narrow. Spring 2018 were wide. Curry were short and not wearable for a lot of people. Everybody's foot is different so some people bounce between sizes even on the same silo. You don't, that's cool, but scoffing at people asking about sizing bc they do is dumb.
I size down on all am1. I have a few and I promise I'm not lying. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1 and 11 in everything else.

Since we’re going back and finding quotes can you please explain what you mean here? I mean you clearly state “I’m a 10.5 in am1”. No where do you mention multiple sizes like “I’m a 10.5 and an 11 and sometimes a 10 in AM1”. Does that make sense? (Since you think what I’m saying is dumb). According to your own words you’re a 10.5 in AM1s. Apparently 10.5 is your TTS in AM1s. It’s not complicated. You’re the one that came out of nowhere with that comment which only served to prove my point.

So which one is it? Are you a 10.5 in am1 or are you several different sizes in Am1? You can’t play both sides of the fence here.

Last edited:
Since we’re going back and finding quotes can you please explain what you mean here? I mean you clearly state “I’m a 10.5 in am1”. No where do you mention multiple sizes like “I’m a 10.5 and an 11 and sometimes a 10 in AM1”. Does that make sense? (Since you’re think what I’m saying is dumb). According to your own words you’re a 10.5 in AM1s. Apparently 10.5 is your TTS in AM1s. You’re the one that out of nowhere with that comment which only served to prove my point.

So which one is it? Are you a 10.5 in am1 or are you several different sizes in Am1? You can’t play both sides of the fence here.
I should have said "I default to sizing down in am1" but I have had to go up on occasion, really just Curry pack.

Idk why you're so upset that everyone's foot isn't like yours. You may be a dead on 11. If a shoe runs big, it's just a little big for you. If it small, it's just a little small for you. But if someone is a 10.75 or an 11.25, it's a big deal. Zoom out one frame and realize everyone isn't you so you're experience isn't the end all be all. What works for your doesn't work for everyone, no matter how much you want that to be the case.

Fwiw my tts is an 11. I'm only a 10.5 in two silos, am1 and af1.

very nice in hand!
20220610_131641.jpg
20220610_132031.jpg
20220610_131910.jpg

I think we can all agree Nike’s QC and sizing for their shoes is cheeks. Still disappointed with the Kobe Protros sizing. So bad.
Someone here speaking on Kobes other than me... I'm def chiming in lol.

The sizes for the protros are actually th3 same for me and I've been rocking since Zoom Kobe 1(2006). Yes these new models seem to be snug but I ask folks... when was the last time you wore a DS OG model of the 1,4,5 and 6s. Because they are hooping kicks... once you hoop in them they good to go.

Disclaimer.... I have the same body frame for the most part that I had in 2006.

Last edited:
Kasinas stay steady dropping..can't wait to lowball someone for under retail :nthat:

Yeah I'ma try to cancel my order from eBay, too. Gonna wait for it to keep going down and more stores are trickling in as shipments are arriving at other spots. It is a blessing that these shoes are going for so low. I thought this was gonna be another "Disaster of the Masters" with those prices of $400+ 5 years ago.

So how is the sizing, compared to Pattas ?
just tried them, they fit like concepts. just a touch of room in the front, but since the lining is smooth i can see heel slip happening, i honestly would go tts, especially if you lace your shoes.
lining doesn't make enough difference to size down in my opinion!
it isn't as drastic as the clots.

Back
Top Bottom