THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Now, I know there will be enough to go around :lol:
1661397053250.gif

The white pattas are releasing tomorrow apparently in Europe only?

Is this true, when should US expect a drop? Those are a must cop

Will the Tour Yellows release stateside?

Pardon if this has been asked + answered. I scrolled back a few pgs and didn't see anything.

Will the Tour Yellows release stateside?

Pardon if this has been asked + answered. I scrolled back a few pgs and didn't see anything.
I haven’t seen any news or release info for state side. I think they are SNKRS DAY/euro and Asia release only.

Some smaller sizes on undefeated right now, but haven’t seen them anywhere else.

Can’t add to cart. Nevermind.

I better win those denims for retail lol I put in a few raffles plus there's SNKRS I know a lot of people don't want them so it should be an easy cop...got to fight the fake AM1 Hypebeast for the Pattas tomorrow morning 😭😭😭😭😭

Right. But I’m saying if the sizes listed on the site are womens sizes then you should add 1.5 to get your mens size. Am I missing something here or am I going crazy.
Sizes are in womens. 11.5 mens was the biggest which is the US13 Women

Well past 60 days. They said these couldn’t but I had them check the delivery date since there were so many delays.
I had a pair of AF 1 IDs that I didn’t wear and it was about 1+ year since they were delivered. I returned through Nike chat and they could only offer a gift card but better than keeping them and not wearing them. Perhaps try this method?

Back
Top Bottom