Release Date: Aug 26th, 2022 (Friday)
Color: Mineral Slate/Deep Royal Blue-Lemon Wash
Mens: $150
Style Code: DV3050-300

feature image
nike-air-max-1-dirty-denim-store-list-1.jpg
nike-air-max-1-dirty-denim-store-list-3.jpg
nike-air-max-1-dirty-denim-store-list-2.jpg

Right. But I’m saying if the sizes listed on the site are womens sizes then you should add 1.5 to get your mens size. Am I missing something here or am I going crazy.

You're going crazy. If the site is listed as Women's sizing, then you subtract 1.5 to get your mens size.

You're going crazy. If the site is listed as Women's sizing, then you subtract 1.5 to get your mens size.
I’m a US mens size 10. By your logic, you’re saying I should select size 8.5 on the site rather than an 11.5, which is wrong. I would need to order the 11.5 (womens sizing) on site to get my mens size 10. Hence I would be ADDING 1.5 to the US sizes listed on the site, not subtracting. Again I think we’re saying the same thing but now idk. I think you might be going crazy honestly lol.

I’m a US mens size 10. By your logic, you’re saying I should select size 8.5 on the site rather than an 11.5, which is wrong. I would need to order the 11.5 (womens sizing) on site to get my mens size 10. Hence I would be ADDING 1.5 to the US sizes listed on the site, not subtracting. Again I think we’re saying the same thing but now idk. I think you might be going crazy honestly lol.
This is hilarious and see what you are all saying. You’re all right in the way you are saying it.

They are saying look at the sizes listed and subtract. So you’d select a womens 11.5 and subtract 1.5 to get your size 10. Not subtract 1.5 from your size 10 leaving you at an 8.5. I love NT

This is hilarious and see what you are all saying. You’re all right in the way you are saying it.

They are saying look at the sizes listed and subtract. So you’d select a womens 11.5 and subtract 1.5 to get your size 10. Not subtract 1.5 from your size 10 leaving you at an 8.5. I love NT
Yea they saying based on the chart.... which is easier to figure out... hes making it more difficult with saying adding 1.5 to your said size to see if it's now there lol.

Really want the patta’s tomorrow morning. Get off work at around 3am going to try and stay up an extra hour

Right. But I’m saying if the sizes listed on the site are womens sizes then you should add 1.5 to get your mens size. Am I missing something here or am I going crazy.
The Size Listed On Their Site - 1.5 = True Mens Size

If You Add 1.5 To What’s Listed On Their Site, You’re Getting A Different Size Fa Sho

Pretty Sure That’s What He Was Saying, But Y’all Are Saying The Same Thing, Kinda :nthat:

Do you guys go TTS on the Pattas? I tried both my true size and half size up, and I feel like half up is the way cus I'm wide footer. But I'm concern about the crease overtime, will they crease bad if I go half size up?

I forgot to mention I tried stretching them too. Sometimes it’s just a bad fit. I don’t understand how though. They have a last, patterns for the materials and years of each shoe to work from. Too bad because these were the best NBY options for AM1s in a long time. I’d love to try on an 11.5 and see if that .5 size actually makes them wearable. Or if they would be too long.
Wanna sell instead?

Still wondering about the tongue on the white Pattas. I love my black waves but I do find the tongue still at times. I assume it will be the same....

Back
Top Bottom