THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I feel like now is the time to cop them. I think a ton of AM1 colorways from this year will become classics.
definitely glad i re-entered the sneaker game over the pandemic. the collabs over the past year and change have been :emoji_fire: case in point, the joints i wore today

AC1EEA29-3B7B-49AE-8B27-19F4DCBDA5EA.jpeg

Held out long enough and bought the hemps on undftd.

Were they excluded from the Black Friday promo code? I was waiting to see if they dropped a sale for Black Friday and they did, only to have the dirty denims be excluded. The weird thing is they still almost all sold out. :smh:

Were they excluded from the Black Friday promo code? I was waiting to see if they dropped a sale for Black Friday and they did, only to have the dirty denims be excluded. The weird thing is they still almost all sold out. :smh:
Hemps are excluded from the promo code. But are currently still marked down at $108

Hemps are excluded from the promo code. But are currently still marked down at $108

That's a really good price , but I was passing on the Hemps. They just aren't my cup of tea, I was hoping the denims were included in the deal but sadly they were excluded too.

Back
Top Bottom