THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Were they excluded from the Black Friday promo code? I was waiting to see if they dropped a sale for Black Friday and they did, only to have the dirty denims be excluded. The weird thing is they still almost all sold out. :smh:
They were. I def tried to add it to the 108 sale price... it said nope lol. This as I'm still waiting on Creme with the new order placed on 11/8.

Id jump on the 108 price and cancel that other one, if possible. Save yourself a little bit of dough and a headache later.

Didn’t win the turduckens so these’ll have to do.
FFA490C4-AC18-480A-995A-8E62DCA50A29.jpeg

Might have to pull the trigger on those also. I'm shocked these are going for under retail. Just can't decide if I like these or the pecan ducks more.

Do we think honey dews will hit sale? I paid full for the last couple AMs and didn’t need to haha, trying to figure out if I can be patient on these or will regret it…

Do we think honey dews will hit sale? I paid full for the last couple AMs and didn’t need to haha, trying to figure out if I can be patient on these or will regret it…
Man don't even feel bad I paid above retail for the tour yellows 🤦🏾‍♂️. I ain't even worn them ****s yet.

Back
Top Bottom