THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

y’all got anymore of them shackets? :nerd:

1669910468151.gif

treelines are a part of the scavenger hunt on nike today. search nike hyperspike 18p , scroll down to more information and click on the "unlock your hidden goods now" link
The what?

Actually googled this and then used the app to search ad found what you were talking about. That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing. Now I want that blanket lol

Last edited:

11.5 Otaku Otaku
Sold out by the time I looked but thank you either way. BTW One Piece is :nthat: Best show on right now.

Dude I can't thank you enough. I was finally able to grab from here. I was just about to say screw it and grab an W11/9.5 and just deal with the tightness. I owe you one.

respect-hat.gif

ModernMade ModernMade they have a 12 in stock still.

Sold out by the time I looked but thank you either way. BTW One Piece is :nthat: Best show on right now.

Dude I can't thank you enough. I was finally able to grab from here. I was just about to say screw it and grab an W11/9.5 and just deal with the tightness. I owe you one.

respect-hat.gif

ModernMade ModernMade they have a 12 in stock still.
Glad to assist. Happy Holidays bruh

treelines are a part of the scavenger hunt on nike today. search nike hyperspike 18p , scroll down to more information and click on the "unlock your hidden goods now" link
I got the clue this morning and couldn’t figure out ish, how does the clue relate to a volleyball?

But don't do it if you're weak like me bc you'll end up with a $200 blanket. This is on the site in 2 different colors but the black/white was only available through that scavenger hunt.

Screenshot_20221201_165623_Nike.jpg
Screenshot_20221201_165636_Nike.jpg
I saw the options and I passed. Will try again tomorrow and see what they have listed lol

Back
Top Bottom