THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

People half sized down in concepts and pattas? I knew that fit a little bigger but didn't think people were sizing down in them.

I seriously think the patta waves are the best fitting and most comfortable AM1 in the new shape age.

Perfect amount of toe space, and plush heel. Animal 2.0s are right up there with atmos cement too.

I’ll toss in that I do think concepts have nice room.

I seriously think the patta waves are the best fitting and most comfortable AM1 in the new shape age.

Perfect amount of toe space, and plush heel. Animal 2.0s are right up there with atmos cement too.

I’ll toss in that I do think concepts have nice room.
1000% truth! My 9.5 fit more like a 9.75 which is perfect for me! A 10 is slightly too long and can give me the camel hoof look with certain materials which I despise so I usually go with 9.5 which is a bit more snug but still fit well. Patta's and Cncpts are the best of both worlds in sizing! :pimp:

Took me way too long to finally unDS these. I’m still tryin to convince myself I don’t need the grey pair :emoji_sweat_smile:

52546786235_d6ae3951ef_b.jpg

if you came into this thread hoping to be discouraged from buying another pair of AM1s, you’d be sorely mistaken. we are all guilty of doing this.

that said, my thoughts on the grey pair:

D2E9A2A9-C245-42F1-97B4-8D23DBBEF2CB.jpeg

Dunno why I’m always in these jeans with AM1 fits hahaha. Need to whiten the mesh on these actually fluid, I just use that oxyclean whitening detergent or simple green and a toothbrush before the washing machine.

Need the big bubble release, these have a scuff in the midsole and I never copped the Royals.
EA6C102F-B286-4D5B-88C2-A173BD899098.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom