THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found these donors for a good price:

D5F2C324-A002-4CA0-91C6-BBCDD8BBE415.jpeg

Not sure what upper I’ll pair them with yet though lol
somebodys-gotta-stop-him-stan-marsh.gif

What's that best way to hold this in place while the glue dries? The glue takes a couple of hours to dry so can't use my thumb. Need ideas

Screenshot_20221209-020414_Chrome~2.jpg

What's that best way to hold this in place while the glue dries? The glue takes a couple of hours to dry so can't use my thumb. Need ideas

Screenshot_20221209-020414_Chrome~2.jpg
I'd probably recommend a C-Clamp. They come in all different sizes and you can get the smaller ones pretty cheap at any Home Depot, Harbor Freight, Lowes, etc...

10367565.jpg

Took me way too long to finally unDS these. I’m still tryin to convince myself I don’t need the grey pair :emoji_sweat_smile:

52546786235_d6ae3951ef_b.jpg

If it helps, I decided to sell my pairs recently and ended up regretting it since the day after I sold them... So on Wednesday, I bought back the grey pair and am going to buy back the multicolor pair soon. :lol:

NT, home of all enablers. #ENABLERS, WE OUT HERE.

If it helps, I decided to sell my pairs recently and ended up regretting it since the day after I sold them... So on Wednesday, I bought back the grey pair and am going to buy back the multicolor pair soon. :lol:

NT, home of all enablers. #ENABLERS, WE OUT HERE.
We all technically "don't need" another pair. As our parents said, or at least mine, you don't need that many, there's only so many days in the week :lol:. I just think of it as we're keeping companies in business lol, Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom