THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

8-11.5 Pecan and 6.5-11.5 for Honeydew $120+ shipping.

i’m late to the party but is there a coupon code for these bad boys.. or did i miss the sale?

i’m late to the party but is there a coupon code for these bad boys.. or did i miss the sale?

For Oneness, once you add to your cart, the price becomes discounted automatically. It looks like the promo is over. However, I’m hopeful that there’ll another opportunity as the new year approaches.

Waiting patiently for prices to hit ~$110 shipped for each cw.

For Oneness, once you add to your cart, the price becomes discounted automatically. It looks like the promo is over. However, I’m hopeful that there’ll another opportunity as the new year approaches.

Promo over, glad I doubled back to get the now sold out 11.5 honeydew for a buddy of mine. Let’s hope they ship now. 🤞🏾

appreciate the pointers fam. i will take that same patient approach.

Lol they definitely playing game, dropping the price twice in 24 hours. 🤔
They are weird when it comes to the discounts. I've seen them offer no discount to 40% to 25% to 30% back to no discount within a day. There is also no consistency on which shoes/brands they allow promo codes. Shoes released within a week or two= discount, shoes that have been sitting on their site for a month or longer=no discount.

Pecans still sitting in uk11 anywhere?

I watched them sit on offspring but waited for the morning then suddenly everywhere started selling out.

Hit on 2 pair of magmas so may have to organise a swap if I can't find them

I had a play with some lace swaps and honestly.... I think I've just confused myself even more 😂

DSC_1037.JPG
DSC_1038.JPG
DSC_1040.JPG
DSC_1041.JPG
DSC_1043.JPG
DSC_1044.JPG
DSC_1046.JPG
DSC_1047.JPG
DSC_1048.JPG

Settled on sails laces in the pecans and anthracite in the honeydews.... For now.

DSC_1050.JPG

I had a play with some lace swaps and honestly.... I think I've just confused myself even more 😂

DSC_1037.JPG
DSC_1038.JPG
DSC_1040.JPG
DSC_1041.JPG
DSC_1043.JPG
DSC_1044.JPG
DSC_1046.JPG
DSC_1047.JPG
DSC_1048.JPG

Settled on sails laces in the pecans and anthracite in the honeydews.... For now.

DSC_1050.JPG
Hmm I’m digging the look of matching the laces with the swoosh. Gives it just the right balance and contrast.

Pecans still sitting in uk11 anywhere?

I watched them sit on offspring but waited for the morning then suddenly everywhere started selling out.

Hit on 2 pair of magmas so may have to organise a swap if I can't find them
UK11 in the magmas? You moving them? Size? just canceled my order.

DSC_1037.JPG
DSC_1038.JPG
DSC_1040.JPG
DSC_1041.JPG
DSC_1043.JPG
DSC_1044.JPG
DSC_1046.JPG
DSC_1047.JPG
DSC_1048.JPG

DSC_1050.JPG
I was also thinking yellow laces for the Melons..

Never thought about black.

…but they look surprisingly good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom