THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Had to pick an item up from a previous order... so I said what the heck lol. Wallace and Barnes/ Jcrew for whole fit.
img_1672424488500.jpg

Update for those of you that were interested in my missing White Patta's saga!
After having a conversation with the local USPS manager that seem like he could not care less I got consumer/internal affairs involved who investigated the driver.
Guess who miraculously finds my supposedly delivered Patta's in the back of his truck 3 days later!! :angry::angry::angry::smh::smh::smh:
They had the driver personally deliver the package to me as I shook my head and gave him the evil eye the entire time!
I'm relieved but also pissed off I had to go through all these lengths just to get an item I personally paid for! SMH

Ps. The white Patta's are amazing in person!!! So happy to finally have them!
S ShaSam

Update for those of you that were interested in my missing White Patta's saga!
After having a conversation with the local USPS manager that seem like he could not care less I got consumer/internal affairs involved who investigated the driver.
Guess who miraculously finds my supposedly delivered Patta's in the back of his truck 3 days later!! :angry::angry::angry::smh::smh::smh:
They had the driver personally deliver the package to me as I shook my head and gave him the evil eye the entire time!
I'm relieved but also pissed off I had to go through all these lengths just to get an item I personally paid for! SMH

Ps. The white Patta's are amazing in person!!! So happy to finally have them!
S ShaSam
:pimp: Awesome man. Great feeling Patta’s definitely shoes that I passed on trying for but break my neck every time I see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom