THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-PRM-CORDUROY-Baltic-Blue-Sesame-Gridiron-Sail-FB8915-400_4.jpg

NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-PRM-CORDUROY-Baltic-Blue-Sesame-Gridiron-Sail-FB8915-400_5.jpg

NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-PRM-CORDUROY-Baltic-Blue-Sesame-Gridiron-Sail-FB8915-400.jpg
Closest thing we’ll get to the Sean Wotherspoon tear away corduroy Air Max 1s. Shape is slightly odd but i like em

Wide wale corduroy is cool for apparel but I think thinner wale works much better on shoes. Corduroy wotherspoon bespokes looked pretty bad IMO when cut up. Then you're stuck with all the weird piping around the stitching.

I know we were on J Crew talk a bit earlier but for the fellas who need button downs, some are 75% off, makes it to be about $10-12.50 insane! Cop while you can

Still waiting for new pictures, but seems like there is a bit of new info via Complex. Not sure how accurate this is though. https://www.complex.com/sneakers/nike-air-max-1-big-bubble-86-white-red-dq3989-100

Few key details from the post other than the known 3/26 release of the white/red which probably includes something disappointing to hear... perhaps a "here we ****ing go again" moment.

Also in the works is a “First Sketch” Air Max 1 ’86 colorway inspired by designer Tinker Hatfield’s initial drawings of the shoe. The “First Sketch” pair is set to launch as part of Nike’s Summer 2023 line and will feature a blue safari print on the mudguards and aged midsoles.

The Air Max 1 ’86 may feature in Nike’s Air Max Day plans for 2024 as well. According to one source, the original white/blue colorway is slated to come back for Spring 2024. This scheduled release could change, though, given how far out the sneaker is.

The Air Max 1 ’86 will be a relatively limited sneaker for the foreseeable future and will only be available on SNKRS and at “neighborhood” Nike retail partners—basically sneaker boutique-type stores. The model will be around at least until Fall 2024, per an internal Nike document viewed by Complex.

Man some of y’all got crazy collections. I’ve only got like 50-60 pairs total and it feels like a lot.
LMAO! same man, I only have like maybe 50 now which are mostly AM and a few Jordan’s I can’t do without. Bought a house, got a kid (and another on the way) & sneakers just started getting in the way.

At this point I’m frugal and enjoy the game from the outside looking in but there are a few I need to pop my head out for here and there.

LMAO! same man, I only have like maybe 50 now which are mostly AM and a few Jordan’s I can’t do without. Bought a house, got a kid (and another on the way) & sneakers just started getting in the way.

At this point I’m frugal and enjoy the game from the outside looking in but there are a few I need to pop my head out for here and there.
I just have too many other hobbies. I DJ for fun so I’m always buying records, I’m a big craft beer nerd. Gotta split the spending.

Like I said though I think it’s a blessing, it means I don’t lose pairs, I wear everything, no regrets when something crumbles later. At the end of the day they’re just shoes.

Back
Top Bottom