THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dif angle

Oh hell na

Screenshot_20230217_111526_Instagram.jpg

Welp. There goes my chance of grabbing an anniversary pair at a reasonable price lol

How did they go from this to that in a year?

Screenshot_20230217_111650_Gallery.jpg

The two videos showcasing the early looks were just done terribly. The first video, the unveil moved so fast and it's also a vertical video. The second one is a little better, but the laces are all unlaced weirdly. Also don't know why I didn't see this way earlier on, but someone did some editing and removed the filtering (I think) from that "SNKRS Live" informercial. Yes, I call them informercials.

FP1zcGLXMAAllZk

The two videos showcasing the early looks were just done terribly. The first video, the unveil moved so fast and it's also a vertical video. The second one is a little better, but the laces are all unlaced weirdly. Also don't know why I didn't see this way earlier on, but someone did some editing and removed the filtering (I think) from that "SNKRS Live" informercial. Yes, I call them informercials.

FP1zcGLXMAAllZk
For me it's more the shape and angle of the mudguard. When it's at a steep slope and gets skinny, I don't like it. I like the 2017 version that's more straight across.

1676656184064.png

1676656195747.png

Back
Top Bottom