THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

tumblr_nv15aiPhcc1t0uru0o1_1280.jpg
I’m liking these classics AM1 photos. Nike team did try to designed close to the OG. I’m in for two pairs.

I prob went through 10 pairs of those 09's back then. Thats when you could call outlets and have them do phone orders. $60 for those and the blue pairs
BRUH… I really made saws those days! I remember contributing in here and posting the latest releases from my local outlets or when I went out of town.

Not much at all. Feels great. First taste of summer for me...... we months away from these temps to hit NYC
Goddamn, it's in the mid 20s and a full on blizzard today. 18 inches of snow, and another 24ish predicted in the next two days. 85 sounds like paradise, enjoy!

Picked the creps up today from Succezz. White laces are a must. Any suggestions on where some can be purchased at? I saw someone mention converse, not sure if those would work?
I got my converse laces in yesterday. The black and white pairs are the same as stock laces.

The sail laces I got are a tad narrower and a slightly different weave. They’re a width that’s in between the laces in the Madder Roots/ Treelines and the stock laces. However they’re closer to the texture of the laces that come in the crepe pairs.

Back
Top Bottom