THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

191F9595-9A41-4A58-8D4F-0ABA329816CD.png

I will never understand the logic behind the fake sell out. All they are doing is creating a false sense of demand, which could only backfire on Nike since folks will rage purchase on other places like eBay/StockX/Goat. What's the point of doing that? Some sort of artificial scarcity to make the folks who copped feel lucky? So damn weird to me.

I will never understand the logic behind the fake sell out. All they are doing is creating a false sense of demand, which could only backfire on Nike since folks will rage purchase on other places like eBay/StockX/Goat. What's the point of doing that? Some sort of artificial scarcity to make the folks who copped feel lucky? So damn weird to me.
Could it be enough people cancel in the 30 min window after purchase since it didn't sell out at other stores and they put that stock back on the app?

Or Nike is playing games...lol

Yea I always thought the fake sellout was hilarious. Not sure what the point is, if they fool anyone into thinking a shoe will flip or whatever, they'll just cancel or return. Same if people find a better deal a couple weeks later.

I think it’s a mixture of cancellations, hype generation, “cart holds”, failed payments and who knows what else.

It's all marketing.

Just from a quick try on I’d say they feel about the same as the Anniversary’s tbh. I’d imagine that midsole will soften up with some break in though.

Size wise I went with my usual half size up (11.5) in Air Max and they fit great. Maybe a little narrower than the Anniversary’s, but nothing worth sizing up over.
Where did you acquire?

Just from a quick try on I’d say they feel about the same as the Anniversary’s tbh. I’d imagine that midsole will soften up with some break in though.

Size wise I went with my usual half size up (11.5) in Air Max and they fit great. Maybe a little narrower than the Anniversary’s, but nothing worth sizing up over.

Appreciate the insight.

Do these fit similar to the AM III's that released a couple years ago? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom