THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was helping my coworker this time since her husband all of a sudden wanted them... Didn't get them on there since he's a 12.5, but did anyone see this on their SNKRS app? This is a first for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230326-070049.png
    Screenshot_20230326-070049.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 509
Email them and let them know, they might just cancel it.

I did...we'll see. Undefeated has no general customers service number listed. I guess I'll try calling one of their stores. If they don't cancel, AMEX said they would help dispute it, however, not sure how that will play out. I'm a moron for not seeing it was listed as women's....ugh. Again, if anyone wants a women's 10.5 DM me. Unfortunately, they charge shipping and tax, so it's not gonna be 100% retail once I have to add shipping to it. Otherwise these will be on SX for $205 to break even. Kind of lame, but what can I do.

Last edited:
Once you hit the sz... it says sold out
Damn. Maybe worth checking again? The buttons not changing color kinda threw me off too, ended up adding a couple to my cart before I realized it. (Don’t worry I took them all out before submitted! 🤣)

The bunk links are flowing like wine this morning! I’m sure there’s at least a dozen boutiques just waiting to take my money today though. Couldn’t hurt to waste $100 of gas and drive around the Bay Area to compound those L’s! 🤣😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom