THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That’s because 90% of these Dbangers don’t know what they like. They all saw a bad photo of the tongue over the shoe and they were alllll saying “count me out” and now… the D riders are on the AM 🍆 again. If you know what you like or want.. no one will change your mind about it.
False narrative.

Most of the thread regulars were pretty consistent on their feelings after seeing pics and through the actual release. Very few changed their minds. Now, even the people that weren't ecstatic about the shape still said they would grab them... For reasons that shouldn't concern anyone else.

But, consensus has remained pretty much the same among core contributors.

Casual AMD pop ins, may be a bit different. Not sure.

Imo

Last edited:
Man chill lol. I can assure you if modzzilla modzzilla wanted a pair, he got a pair. If he needs another, I'll send him one to Australia. I'm still in debt to him for a pair of laces I spent 2 years hunting this earth for. I was offering $100+ for laces and man sent them to me for free. He's a real one.
He’s real to you maybe but he actin different towards others in here so ima need him to chill.

False narrative.

Most of the thread regulars were pretty consistent on their feelings after seeing pics and through the actual release. Very few changed their minds. Now, even the people that weren't ecstatic about the shape still said they would grab them... For reasons that shouldn't concern anyone else.

Casual AMD pop ins, mat be a bit different. Not sure.

Imo

💯

Ever since I saw the first images to now, I still don’t care for the BBs. They look like a caricature to me, TBH. But, if you like them, that’s cool too! They’re just not for me.

With that said… I can’t wait to see more new cws on the 2017 silhouette! 😝

new golf big bubbles, screen from nike app

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-28 o 09.56.10.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-28 o 09.56.10.png
    652.2 KB · Views: 118
False narrative.

Casual AMD pop ins, may be a bit different. Not sure.

Imo
What’s the consensus?

💯

Ever since I saw the first images to now, I still don’t care for the BBs. They look like a caricature to me, TBH. But, if you like them, that’s cool too! They’re just not for me.

With that said… I can’t wait to see more new cws on the 2017 silhouette! 😝
Well there’s like a gazillion of them coming out this year. Many pics have been posted in this thread about upcoming regular AM1s. No shortage of those. We’ve never had a retro of the original BB though.

Settling for women’s pairs? It’s the same shoe goofy. Just say you’re bitter you couldn’t hit a pair and keep it moving
IMG_5859.jpeg

Not sure what dream youre in i couldnt hit a pair, i mean i posted this pic before your comment, so you probably need to wake up to yourself.

I had two pairs secured before release, swapped one of mine out for a smaller size for my daughter as i have enough red am1s already, and the BBs are nice enough, but not double up nice.

So yeah. Keep on dreamin boy.

My BBs arrived, I was excited, until I tried them on.

I run a UK 8 in EVERYTHING, but these are hella tight where the laces go across the bottom

DSC_1498.JPG

And then easy another size up at the front.

DSC_1497.JPG

What a **** show. these are going back, and I think I am going to leave buying Nike for a bit if they can't even get the damn sizing correct.

I'm glad modzzilla modzzilla got his pair. Idk what thread we where in.. Probably the NIKE AIR 180 Thread circa 2016 fighting and bickering over the OG air bubble :lol: & all the old heads were swearing by it. Glad to see all these years later you're finally able to wear the Big Bubble again.

illustrayt illustrayt Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 thanks for the love. Speaking of customs. I just reshaped my 2011 Nike ID's "Un-Ultramarines"

Screenshot_20230328_054045_Instagram.jpg

:nthat:

You have a link for the proper white laces for these?

My grey crepes came in last night

Relaced Supply Co. are my source for good quality laces. They're not paper thin and and have that Jordan 1 lace thread count. They also have an EBay page.

Air Max 1 laces usually run any where from 50” - 51” in my size 12's. I recommend you take the stock laces out and measure them with a tape measurer to get the most accurate length. Also, better to go with the longer length so I get 54".

Anybody with other or better lace shops feel free to chime in.

maybe all the youtubers who say they are more comfy than regular am1 bought the womens pair lol

curious to see comparison in comfort between mens and womens

thought traditionally womens shoes were supposed to be softer?

Would kind of make sense to use a lower Psi as women are generally smaller/lighter. Hmm...

Relaced Supply Co. are my source for good quality laces. They're not paper thin and and have that Jordan 1 lace thread count. They also have an EBay page.

Air Max 1 laces usually run any where from 50” - 51” in my size 12's. I recommend you take the stock laces out and measure them with a tape measurer to get the most accurate length. Also, better to go with the longer length so I get 54".

Anybody with other or better lace shops feel free to chime in.
Thank you!

Sorry just saw this. Here’s what the keychains look like. No 1s keychain which was disappointing. They were supposed to give away a special commemorative card and supposed to have a sweatshirt available for sale but didn’t have them available at Melrose location.
B55B609E-FCD2-4CBA-B7B0-2B779BB72F7E.jpeg
Daaaaamn those are dope!

He’s real to you maybe but he actin different towards others in here so ima need him to chill.
He's not acting different toward anyone. He said people were resorting to buying women's sizing and you popped off. I know you're new around here, just chill.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom