THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dudes rocking NBs probably got a closet full of Yeezys and NMDs. Lol

slap.gif

IMG_5859.jpeg

Not sure what dream youre in i couldnt hit a pair, i mean i posted this pic before your comment, so you probably need to wake up to yourself.

I had two pairs secured before release, swapped one of mine out for a smaller size for my daughter as i have enough red am1s already, and the BBs are nice enough, but not double up nice.

So yeah. Keep on dreamin boy.
What were you so bitter about then little man? If people grew to like em then that’s a good thing, relax.

I never liked the texture they put on the Air Max 1 midsoles. Contrary to the 80's versions which have a smooth surface. And they seem a lot harder. Not as soft and squishy to the eyes. That is what I liked about the 80's versions.

I’m super excited about the 86 OG G (Golf Variant). As someone who LOVES OG Nike models and ACGthis model seems to blur the lines between those more than golf. To me the traction looks like it should be a lot better for grip, maybe not pavement, but anything else… especially since I have pretty bad heel drag, the reinforced heel seems super dope! In addition, the materials looks exactly the same… however it notes that the upper is gayrenteed to be 100% waterproof? Might just be leftover description from the last model, but nonetheless interesting. Copped 4 pairs, screw the normal ones honestly! Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 7F98801F-C31F-439C-8B42-6C196D899162.png
    7F98801F-C31F-439C-8B42-6C196D899162.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 218
  • 4C5340CC-D03D-4D79-9B6C-C16805DAD3FE.jpeg
    4C5340CC-D03D-4D79-9B6C-C16805DAD3FE.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 502
I’m super excited about the 86 OG G (Golf Variant). As someone who LOVES OG Nike models and ACGthis model seems to blur the lines between those more than golf. To me the traction looks like it should be a lot better for grip, maybe not pavement, but anything else… especially since I have pretty bad heel drag, the reinforced heel seems super dope! In addition, the materials looks exactly the same… however it notes that the upper is gayrenteed to be 100% waterproof? Might just be leftover description from the last model, but nonetheless interesting. Copped 4 pairs, screw the normal ones honestly! Any thoughts?
I didn't see the waterproof part. That's interesting. Going to have to look that up. It rains a ton where I am so that would be convenient.

I didn't see the waterproof part. That's interesting. Going to have to look that up. It rains a ton where I am so that would be convenient.
It’s in the “extra details” or whatever. I honestly assume it’s wrong. Want to wear them for a year and the take advantage of Nikes gaurentee lol

Size 10 if anyone looking.

Thanks my guy! Just bought a pair!

Edit: confirming those are men's sizes right? I didn't see anything that said women's or otherwise.....

maybe all the youtubers who say they are more comfy than regular am1 bought the womens pair lol

curious to see comparison in comfort between mens and womens

thought traditionally womens shoes were supposed to be softer?

Would kind of make sense to use a lower Psi as women are generally smaller/lighter. Hmm

These are really amazing! Wow
Nike should bring it back but I can’t see it happening . If so, they would charge double.
Who else has bespoke pairs? Kicking myself for not taking that opportunity when I had the chance.

Was going to make an appointment at 21M for my 40th birthday and between covid and them closing have all the "what if's" going through my mind. Was really looking forward to the process. SMH

Am I really going to have to hold onto these wrong-sized women's 10.5 BB that I mistakenly bought that undefeated wouldn't cancel for a year before the prices go up enough for me to break even? I'm so frustrated that my dumb *** made this mistake...SMH.

Back
Top Bottom