THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Secured my size 12 at retail thanks to bklyn style baby bklyn style baby :nthat:
waynes-world-bow.gif

So much work for $5-10. I guess if you’re moving major volume it’s worth it, but there’s cats I work with who will occasionally cop stuff on SNKRS and sell for $10. $50/year isn’t worth the hassle to me.

Those losers hanging on to the glory days for dear life.

Think about it. 5 years ago it was peak Yeezy, Jordan, Supreme. Then on top of that everything went crazy in 2020-2021 and literally EVERY medium-hype shoe was selling for $100+ over retail on release day

In 2023, Supreme not hitting like that, Jordan is basically two models, Yeezys dead, Dunk hype is in the toilet. Kids wearing Birkenstocks and GR New Balances.

These reseller weirdos relegated to playing keep away with the 38th restock of Panda Dunks, and trying to make $10 a pair on drops like this by playing keep away with big sizes

It's setting in that they about to have to get real jobs. But it's funny watching them pray that Ben Affleck movie finna drive prices back up. That's their last Hail Mary before it's time to hit Indeed.com :lol:

I just tried my snkrs bb 86, fit fine… im lucky i can go from size 9 to 9.5, and ajust with the sock thickness. Sad i had to sold my curry, they were kiling me fr.

Back
Top Bottom