THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

BBs, what a brick fest. Have no idea what Chris from WearTesters was talking about. He has the 2020 infrareds. I have worn my infrareds sparsely so they are almost like new still, and the BBs don't even come close. Even the upper is stiff. They sure are pretty though. But the big bubble almost looks absurd, it really is huge.
I'm US 11.5 and they fit like my 2020 AMIII's, infrareds and spruces (even the spruces which dont have the felt upper is softer than BB).

Kith pair arrived. The shape is good, but overall quality is a step down from the anniversaries. The “suede” feels a lot like felt. This shoe definitely had a lot of potential, but Nike failed on execution.

D62CDABC-35E9-45D2-A61D-168A7CB6758A.jpeg

Kith pair arrived. The shape is good, but overall quality is a step down from the anniversaries. The “suede” feels a lot like felt. This shoe definitely had a lot of potential, but Nike failed on execution.

D62CDABC-35E9-45D2-A61D-168A7CB6758A.jpeg

It's supposed to be felt.

I really like Chris from Wear Testers, but I have to agree with the post above; these just don't feel soft and nothing like the AMIIIs. I don't understand where he's coming from. I could see these wearing in, but out of the box, no freak'n way. Also on that SNKRS DNA interview the PLM stated the squish is noticeably different/better. Is this a QA issue where some have lower vs. higher PSI or they're all just smoking something very effective?

10.5 available

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! I wasnt sweating these enough to get up early for L's yesterday lol...but the day after mid afternoon with no stress...appreciate ya Fam!!

Me, I need help. 9.5 or a 10.

9.5 on the site right now

Back
Top Bottom