THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Golf v. Regular

IMG_5336.jpeg

IMG_5338.jpeg

IMG_5342.jpeg
The comparison I've been looking for. The BB's look longer. Is that the case or is it just the camera angle?

Weird. They're the same size but Golfs look almost a full size smaller.

I agree the Golfs are not a replacement for the BBs but appear to be a decent shoe on its own merit.

Does anyone else feel like these look really small on feet? They are really tight on the top of the foot yet, my toes aren't touching the end, but they still look small. definitely not as bulky as a regular am1

Man hell yeah. They look and feel smaller than all my other tts sneakers. Even feels weird and narrow the way my heel hits the ground when I walk. There's been progress so far with stretching out the front of the shoe. Trying to stay positive and still hoping they'll fit well after a few more weeks of breaking em in. Rant over..

I thought left shoe was 23 big bubble and the right shoe was a previous retro. It's literally THAT different

Thats because they are lol. Pretty sure its anniversaries on the right. Right shoe is clearly well worn and left is brand new. Not really a fair comparison. Im extremely concerned how big bubble toe boxes are gonna break in.

Thats because they are lol. Pretty sure its anniversaries on the right. Right shoe is clearly well worn and left is brand new. Not really a fair comparison. Im extremely concerned how big bubble toe boxes are gonna break in.
If you don't go TTS I'm expecting these to look real weird as they age 😂. I hope not but I don't think we are going to retain that benefit from the regular AM1 over to the Bib Bubble version. AM1s age so well and can easily be brought back to life if you know what you're doing

The thing is I took the pic with the adjustable shoe tree on the full extended spot. This is how the really look without the shoe tree.

20230329_163055.jpg
they look sick.

you reshape them with adjustable shoe trees like the reshoven8er ones, instead of stuffing with a tee shirt or something? I was always under the impression they needed to be fully stuffed

Last edited:
This whole release has been weird. I'm not a gatekeeper, wear what you like. But Jesus there's a few guys I've never seen itt that are straight up offended if someone doesn't slurp these as the best am1 release of all time. They aight, glad some people like them, but really weird how a few random people that don't even post itt like that straight stan for them.
I understand your dismay with this but honestly as someone who’s much more into retro sneakers, legacy models, and obscure head turners…. I feel like this is by far the most lengths gone to make it as close to anything original ever. The 2017 anniversary’s are like the picture of the Big Mac you see. The 86’s are how Big Macs used to be. Most am1 are the Big Macs you get a McDonald’s.

Back
Top Bottom