THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

been seeing the Concepts collab "Far Out" pair and it is something I'm eyeing. But I noticed that on some sizes that the Special Box pair are similar in price or even cheaper than the regular pair. What's going on with that? I would have expected that the special box goes for a premium compared to the regular pair.

been seeing the Concepts collab "Far Out" pair and it is something I'm eyeing. But I noticed that on some sizes that the Special Box pair are similar in price or even cheaper than the regular pair. What's going on with that? I would have expected that the special box goes for a premium compared to the regular pair.
Was there even a non special box pair? Or are people keeping the box and selling pairs without the stuff for an inflated price?

Or Nike’s testing my honesty. It finally shipped & the money is still in my bank.

I wonder if I call them about it. Will they be nice & just let me keep it or are they gonna charge me?

This happened to someone I know. When he ordered a pair of lost and founds, and then he got two pairs in the mail. Sold 1 for $350. Lol

9A767DF3-539D-49B5-B425-831180A7E3C4.jpeg
Oh they will find a way to charge you. It's happened to me before. I'd rather get the BOGO deal tho haha

I'm not sure. I just look on places like StockX and there are two types = "special box" and "regular"
Yes there was a non special box pair. The special box was from concepts only and everywhere else had regular. I think it’s people who bought multiples hoping to flip and there wasn’t a demand

Or Nike’s testing my honesty. It finally shipped & the money is still in my bank.

I wonder if I call them about it. Will they be nice & just let me keep it or are they gonna charge me?

This happened to someone I know. When he ordered a pair of lost and founds, and then he got two pairs in the mail. Sold 1 for $350. Lol

9A767DF3-539D-49B5-B425-831180A7E3C4.jpeg
This happened to me as well. Bought the Lebron 16 HFR... and they sent me 2 pairs.

Just received a super delayed W email from SNS and my card was charged...could it be a possible return? Anyone deal with something like this before?
Isn't there a check box when you enter raffles for you to agree to re-draws? Perhaps a return, or raffle winners who didn't physically pick up?

Back
Top Bottom