THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Better shoes have gone on sale. If I’m wrong and I miss these, I’m okay with that.

I’m attempting to be a bit more selective going forward. If I love a shoe, then I’m copping day one and moving on. If I’m not totally sold on a pair, I’m setting a price that I’m okay paying and if I can grab them at that price, great. If not, there’s plenty of other shoes in my closet that barely get worn.

We’ll see how far I get with this mentality, I’m going to need y’all to pray for me. 😔
the downsizing thread here is your friend

1C2AB57E-3EEF-4CC5-98BB-89E47703570F.jpeg
5E95EB1C-4F42-41EA-9921-744FD38BC51F.jpeg

Fire shoe. Thanks for these Nike.

Big Bubble Pandas soon? 🐼

Actually…
Patta Wave Big Bubble Pandas soon? 😱

family, how’s your experience been with snkrdunk? i’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on some dunks but im skeptical as some of the prices seem too good to be true and i’m concerned that i’ll be hit with some unknown tax and import fees.

my bad for the thread derail but i’d rather hear some experiences from NT members as opposed to the random google searches i’ve made

family, how’s your experience been with snkrdunk? i’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on some dunks but im skeptical as some of the prices seem too good to be true and i’m concerned that i’ll be hit with some unknown tax and import fees.

my bad for the thread derail but i’d rather hear some experiences from NT members as opposed to the random google searches i’ve made
Mad people copped the SB 4s from SNKR DUNK, check the thread for some insight; they’re on my radar too lol

Very positive. I’ve copped 6 pairs from them since October and they’re all legit and were at better prices than the U.S. marketplaces. They’re essentially the StockX of Japan so the prices mostly reflect the supply/demand in the region which can be very different than here. Some shoes are more expensive but you can find some deals/steals.

Shameless plug but here’s my referral code for $5 off: 6Y39KE

C9785821-377D-4746-A300-9822FFE1FB74.jpeg

Last edited:
$17 bro for shipping

Are they shipping one by one?
i not going to sit here and defend them, i know that people want their packages within 4-5 days, when i order from them i just forget about it and in about 2 weeks i get the shoes. if you really need the shoes asap email them and let them know it's time sensitive.
plus it says in the faq 7-10 business days
meaning 10 business days can be 2 weeks just to ship!
Screenshot_20230406_223702_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom