THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thursday…
IMG_6679.jpeg
IMG_6682.jpeg

FD2465C5-96AE-4B68-BA2F-CC0CFE970C38.jpeg

Anyone else’s have this imagery? 🧐

Edit: Nike! Patta Wave Nike Air Max 1 Big Bubble Panda Concord XI. 🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
i not going to sit here and defend them, i know that people want their packages within 4-5 days, when i order from them i just forget about it and in about 2 weeks i get the shoes. if you really need the shoes asap email them and let them know it's time sensitive.
plus it says in the faq 7-10 business days
meaning 10 business days can be 2 weeks just to ship!
Screenshot_20230406_223702_Chrome.jpg
right, that is why i said after today, i am going to file the chargeback

you don't send shipping confirm and just sit on it for two weeks, bad business, screw CREAM

right, that is why i said after today, i am going to file the chargeback

you don't send shipping confirm and just sit on it for two weeks, bad business, screw CREAM
Wait a minute. Are we talking about my beloved Creme? If so, after my Crepe purchase, receipt of shipping confirmation, then cancellation of order, with no email explanation from them - I will never order from them again.

It's still crazy to me that Creme is Pusha T's store and it has such bad CS. It has by far the worst reputation of any boutique frequently mentioned on this site.

Lol I'm on chat with Nike right now and they're telling me they don't have any additional shipping info on my AM1 or why there's no updates on why it wasn't picked up by carrier and are trying to issue me a refund.

I'm telling them, no I want the shoe and the representative is confused. Saying "when I checked, the shoe is out of stock." Yes. I know. And you charged me for a pair and told me it was shipping.

Did Nike sell more inventory than they had or are they stealing pairs?

SMH

Lol I'm on chat with Nike right now and they're telling me they don't have any additional shipping info on my AM1 or why there's no updates on why it wasn't picked up by carrier and are trying to issue me a refund.

I'm telling them, no I want the shoe and the representative is confused. Saying "when I checked, the shoe is out of stock." Yes. I know. And you charged me for a pair and told me it was shipping.

Did Nike sell more inventory than they had or are they stealing pairs?

SMH
it's happened to me before on a pair of why so sad dunks, got tracking saying waiting for pickup....
Screenshot_20230407_105658_FedEx.jpg

that was back in December and it's still waiting for pickup. just get the refund and the 20% coupon and keep it moving.

it's happened to me before on a pair of why so sad dunks, got tracking saying waiting for pickup....
Screenshot_20230407_105658_FedEx.jpg

that was back in December and it's still waiting for pickup. just get the refund and the 20% coupon and keep it moving.
They didn't even offer me a coupon. Said they'd give me a refund and tell me when it's back in stock lol.

Wait a minute. Are we talking about my beloved Creme? If so, after my Crepe purchase, receipt of shipping confirmation, then cancellation of order, with no email explanation from them - I will never order from them again.
Cmon all it took was some investigative work like I had to do for my Crepe pair lol

yep, Creme Fraiche, I ordered on am day , received shipping the same day and the package hasn't moved since then, going on 2 weeks now , going to call AMEX because their CS is worthless

I highly doubt that they are selling much of anything to warrant such slow shipping

yep, Creme Fraiche, I ordered on am day , received shipping the same day and the package hasn't moved since then, going on 2 weeks now , going to call AMEX because their CS is worthless

I highly doubt that they are selling much of anything to warrant such slow shipping

I think they are doing it purposely to discourage resellers from running bots on their site. 9 times out of 10 profits are gone by the time you'd receive your order. I actually ordered the wrong size from them on AM day, messaged them immediately and they were very unpleasant. Sitting here with shipping info that hasnt actually shipped like the rest of you guys. Just opened a paypal case but I doubt it does any good. They'll just ship it at the last possible moment.

Back
Top Bottom